www.YourBankCard.com – First National Bank has started to invite their valuable customers to look at the array of all-new credit cards known as Your Bank Card, which has recently come available into the US market.
The card has many benefits like from low APR rate, zero annual fees to outstanding cash backs, discounts and offers comes along with this simple bank card.
www.YourBankCard.com – Cashback
If you have recently received such an invitation offer letter from the First National Bank, then grab the chance to make it of your own. But often customers faced troubles in applying through this invitation letter.
That’s why we made this discussion. Here we’ll converse with you all about the First National Bank’s Your Bank Credit Card scheme in detail for your convenience.
Therefore, let’s begin.
First National Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
When you are going to apply for this card, kindly make sure you have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria to get a card.
Have a look:
- Should be a valid citizen of the United States.
- Having the age of at least 18 years or above.
- Possessing a Healthy Credit Score.
- You should have a Valid SSN number.
- You must have a clean financial record.
First National Bank Credit Card Application Procedures
First National Bank’s Yourbankcard application method is pretty straightforward. You can get it in three different ways at your convenience. First National Bank credit card can be avail online by visiting the official website or just call 800-734-5944.
You can also apply for the card by filling the application form that comes with the pre-screen invitation letter through your mail. Provide the correct information about yourself, job status and other requisites details, then mail it back to the address.
Down below we have discussed the complete online application procedures of the Your Bank Credit card for your help. Please go through it.
First National Bank Credit Card Online Application Procedures
- Take your Smartphone or laptop and visit the First National Bank Your Bank credit card online portal at yourbankcard.com from your web browser.
- Now on the application page enter your Access and Reservation Code taken from your mail offer sent by the First Bank Credit Card service.
- After filling them properly, click on the Continue button to visit the next page.
- Now enter the following credential details properly to apply for the card
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Then click on the Next button to go to the next page.
- This new page provides your financial information like employer details, salary, Mortgage/Rent amount, etc. for possessing a credit card.
- Next, go through a few more steps ahead to end the process.
- When the procedure gets done, you’ll be soon notified of your successful credit card application.
First National Bank Credit Card Activation Procedures
When your new Your Bank credit card arrives at your address, the first thing you need to perform is its activation. Unless, you will not be able to enjoy its many benefits available with this card.
When you try to activate your card for the first time, just make sure you have the plastic card and other credential details near your hand. After arranging them, please follow the process discussed underneath to make it ready for use.
Here is the way to do that:
- To activate your First National Bank’s Yourbankcard credit card visit the First National Bank website at https://forms.1stnb.com/forms/card-activation/ from your web browser.
- Now enter the following information correctly in the required fields
- SSN or TIN
- Last Four Digit of your Card Number
- ZIP Code
- Card Validity – Month and Year
- Then click on the Submit button for your Credit card activation.
- Once you’ll get the acknowledgment message of successful activation, now your card will be ready for use.
First National Bank Credit Card Features
First Nation Bank Visa cards come with many features and benefits for their customers. We are mentioning some of them underneath. Please have a look:
- No annual fees will be charged for this card.
- Unlimited cash backs of 1.5% can be earned every time using this card as a payment method.
- There are no extra fees like maintenance charges, annual fees, foreign transaction fees or activation fees for possessing this card.
- Zero percent APR will be availed as an Introductory bonus with this card.
- This card has wide acceptability so that you can use it from any corner of the world.
- You’ll enjoy the largest ATM service coverage with this card.
- Additionally, you’ll enjoy one tap payment technology, payment security, Mobile banking, $0 fraud liability, luggage insurance, discounts on purchases and other features along this card.
First National Bank Credit Card Application Requirements
For the First National Bank Visa card application, keep the following things ready beforehand to conduct the process uninterruptedly.
Have a look:
- A good Internet access device like Smartphone or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID
- Email Address
- Monthly Salary Details
- SSN Code Number
- Bank Account Number
- Genuine Application Link
|Advantages||Cash backs, Discounts, Wide Acceptability|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Application Link||www.YourBankCard.com|
About F.N.B Corporation
F.N.B Corporation or First National Bank is the oldest American financial institution, which was founded in 1864 in Pennsylvania, United States. The bank mainly deals with investment and consumer bank services in the United States. They are the issuer of wide variants of credit, debit, VISA and MasterCard issuer of the United States.
Its current headquarter is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The bank runs thousands of branches and ATMs around the various parts of the United States, operated by more than Five Thousand efficient employees. First National Bank is the most trusted bank of the country.
This is all about the First National Bank – Your Bank Credit Card service.
Hope you liked it.
For any kind of problem during the application or anything else, please feel free to share with us in the comment section. This will help us to reach you with helpful solutions to your doubts, queries, or problems as soon as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for the First National Bank Credit Card?
Ans: Legal citizens of the United States who possess a healthy credit score are eligible to apply for the First National Bank Credit Card. Please refer to the Eligibility Criteria section of this article for more information.
- Where should I get a First National Bank Credit Card?
Ans: You can apply for the First National Bank Credit Card in three different ways. The first is online, the second is over the phone and lastly, you can apply for the card using the invitation mail sent by the First National bank.
- Do I have to pay any annual charges for bearing this card?
Ans: The good thing about the First National Bankcard is you don’t need to pay any additional fees annually for bearing this card.
- Is activation mandatory to use my First National Bank Credit Card?
Ans: Yes, one-time user activation is mandatory to make use of your First National Bank Credit Card.
- What do I have to do if I lose my First National Bankcard?
Ans: If your card gets lost or stolen then call immediately the First National Bank Credit Card customer helpdesk at 888-295-5540 and tell them the required information as asked about your missing card so that they could block your card for unauthorized use. A new one will be issued soon within 10 to 15 days after the complaint.
Contact First National Bank
- Phone: 888-295-5540
- Website: firstbankcard.com/contact-us
- Genuine Application Link: yourbankcard.com/apply