www.suntrust.com/activatemycard – Do you have a SunTrust credit card and want to know how to activate it? It is, in fact, a significant undertaking. There are many advantages to activating a SunTrust card, including excellent deals, discounts, and cashback opportunities, among other things.
www.suntrust.com/activatemycard – Get Cash Reward
Following receipt of your card, the first step is to complete the card activation procedure. It must be activated before it can be used for the first time or before you can access the money.
We’ve covered all you need to know about activating your SunTrust card in this article. Let’s continue reading.
SunTrust Bank: A Brief Overview of the Company
SunTrust Bank is the biggest bank holding corporation in the United States, with a history dating back to 1891 in the financial sector of the nation.
To get a SunTrust credit card and also establish that you are a legal resident of the United States, you must earn at least $50,000 per year.
The only clients who qualify for Suntrust credit cards are those who have a high credit score and a track record of repaying the debts they have incurred in the past.
SunTrust Bank Issues the Following Credit Cards:
- Within seven days of opening your checking account, you may get a debit card for your account.
- The bank offers three types of credit cards: Cash Rewards, Travel Rewards, and Prime Rewards.
- Keep in Mind: In 2009, the company switched from Visa to Mastercard as its credit card network. This is an important development. As a result, all users who registered with a bank after 2009 received just Mastercard credit cards.
- With a Suntrust debit or credit card, you may make purchases at any merchant that accepts the MasterCard payment network. Online shopping is seldom a source of contention.
- When using a credit card, you are not required to sign the transaction page. If, on the other hand, you have a debit card, you will be required to sign or enter a PIN. To complete the transaction, a PIN number must be entered. The second choice is usually chosen by the majority of users.
- It does not matter whether you already have a SunTrust debit or credit card; you must activate it before using it for any purchases or transactions.
Instructions for Activating a SunTrust Debit Card
The first step is to verify your debit card balance. Make certain that your name is written on it and that it is accurate. Note the effective date so that you can decide whether or not it is suitable to activate the policy at that time.
The first day of the month after you open your account will be the day on which your account becomes active.
Once you have performed the necessary checks, you will be able to select between the two activation options listed below:
Activation via the telephone
The SunTrust card may be activated over the phone since it is a very fast and easy procedure that is extremely simple.
- Simply contact the debit card customer service department at 1-800-337-1140.
- Following that, you must choose a language. You are unable to skip this step.
- The Customer will ask you for information such as your state, date of birth, and complete mailing address. You must give him with your contact information.
- To finish the activation procedure, you must first verify that your debit card is readily available by providing a 16-digit debit card number and CVV to continue further in the process.
- After you have properly entered all of your information, a customer service person will contact you promptly to tell you that your card has been authorised.
On-line activation of the Suntrust card
Suntrust cards may be activated online, although the procedure is a little time-consuming and tedious.
- First, log in to the SunTrust website using your login and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be asked to provide a variety of personal information, including your full name, date of birth, and mailing address.
- On the next page, you must input your 16-digit Suntrust debit card number as well as the CVV number.
- After that, you pick your card type and activate it by clicking on the “Card Activation” button on the right side of the screen.
- That’s all there is to it! Your debit card will be activated as soon as possible.
- After you’ve activated your card, go shopping or check that some of the money from the ATM is still functioning correctly. Calling the same number again will resolve any issues you may be experiencing.
Activate the card- Steps www.suntrust.com/activatemycard
The process of activating a SunTrust credit card is similarly straightforward.
After receiving your card, go to www.suntrust.com/activatemycard to active it. Before your card can be activated, you will be required to provide both your personal and credit card information. More information about activating a cash card may be found by clicking here.
If you have any queries or issues, you may contact the toll-free number 1-800-SUNTRUST on weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. to have them resolved.
Get in touch
- For any account that has been established more than one week and has not yet gotten a card, you may contact Suntrust and file a complaint on your behalf.
- As an alternative, you may go to your local SunTrust bank and file a complaint about your experience.
- Alternatively, you may call SunTrust’s Customer Support Team at 800.786.8787 if you have any additional questions or concerns.