www.lowes.com/activate – Lowe’s has been giving their best service for more than a hundred years to improve and renovate people’s lives. Started as a small home furnishing store in America, now Lowe’s is the largest home improvement brand of the United States. Besides they also proudly offer credit card service to the nation incorporated with the Synchrony Bank, US.
www.lowes.com/activate – Gift Card
The best thing about this card is it’s very much affordable and also provides tons of benefits to the customers. The annual interest rate is very low and has no such annual charges for bearing this card.
Additionally, for every purchase, you’ll enjoy up to 5% discounts, offers and huge cash backs for using this card. If you are excited to know more about this card or you have one and want to activate it, check out this article. Here we have discussed in detail all about the Lowe’s Credit card, its activation methods, bill payment, benefits and other useful information through a simple guided way for your convenience.
Therefore, without wasting time, let us begin.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Application Procedures
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card activation procedure is very simple and straightforward. You can activate your card in two ways, either by visiting the card activation website or over the phone. Both the processes are very easy. If you wish to activate your Lowe’s Card over the official website then you should need a Lowe’s login id first. If you already have then you are eligible to activate your card instantly.
Well, if you don’t have any Lowe’s account on the portal then create a new account first to activate your Lowe’s credit card. Down below we have discussed it in detail step-by-step for your convenience. Please have a look:
Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account Creation Process
To activate your Lowe’s Advantage credit card and to manage it, you all need a Lowe’s login ID and Password. If you don’t have one, then check out the process down below.
- Take your Smartphone or Laptop and visit Lowe’s official page at www.lowes.com/activate.
- Now below the ‘Secure login’ option, you’ll find the Register option.
- Click on it and the ‘Lowe’s Register for login access’ page will open.
- Now enter your card account number and ZIP code in the required fields.
- After providing them properly, please click on the Continue button.
- Now follow a few more steps and provide your personal details like name, address, contact number etc.
- Next set your Lowe’s Credit card user id and password.
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the account procedure.
- Keep the newly created Lowe’s User ID and Password in your safe custody.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation Procedure Online
After creating a new Lowe’s credit card account, now you can smoothly run the activation process. It can be easily done by visiting the official Lowe’s card activation portal. Here is the way:
- First, visit the official Lowe’s card activation portal at www.lowes.com/activate from your web browser.
- When the page will open, sign in to your account with the Lowe’s User ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Now step by step instructions will be available on your screen.
- Follow them carefully and enter the required information as asked.
- Before the end, agree with the terms & conditions and click on the submit button to activate your card.
- Once you get the acknowledgment message, your card will immediately be ready for use.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation Procedure Offline over Phone
Lowe’s Advantage credit card also can be activated offline through the activation number. If you are facing a problem in activating your card online then you can try this method.
For this activation procedure, you don’t need any Lowe’s login id and password. You only need your personal information and most importantly the Lowe’s Credit card, which you want to activate. Have a look:
- First make sure you have the Lowe’s credit card near you.
- Then call the Lowe’s customer care helpdesk at 1-800-444-1408.
- Now listen to the IVRS voice guided instructions carefully.
- Then choose the card activation option.
- Provide your card details like card number, security code, zip code etc. carefully.
- Then the information will be verified by the system.
- After the process is done, your card will be automatically activated for use.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To apply for a Lowe’s Advantage credit card, you should need to qualify its eligibility for availing of this card. Therefore, you need to qualify the following criteria we mentioned down below:
- Firstly, you should be a legal citizen of the United States.
- Secondly, your age must be 18 years or above.
- Thirdly, you need to possess a healthy credit score of about 750+.
- Your financial record should be clean without having any crime record.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Benefits
If you desire to have a Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card then check out below all the brilliant possibilities that you should get from this card.
Have a look:
- There will be no annual fees for this card.
- On every payment you’ll enjoy a 5% discount by using this card.
- There are no foreign transaction fees on this card, so you can make onboard payments effortlessly.
- You’ll enjoy various promotional deals, offers, and coupons periodically for your both online and offline purchases.
- You’ll avail of exclusive cardmember perks and benefits.
- Additionally you’ll get advance payment security, zero fraudulent liability, one tap payment, wide acceptability, cash backs, travel insurance and other features with this card.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Activation Prerequisites
When you try to activate your Lowe’s Advantage credit card for the first time, you should need the following things ready beforehand to run the process smoothly.
They are as follow:
- Good internet connection
- Smartphone or Laptop
- Genuine Lowe’s card activation link or number
- Lowe’s login details
- Lowe’s card account number
- ZIP code
- Valid photo Id
- Email address
- Contact number
|Official Name||Lowes Synchrony Bank Phone Number|
|Advantages||Discounts, No Annual Fee, Wide Acceptability|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Application Link||www.lowes.com/activate|
About Lowe’s Companies, Inc
Lowe’s & Co. is an American retail company, which was established by a World War II veteran, Carl Buchan in association with his brother-in-law Jim Lowe in 1921 in North Carolina, US. Its current headquarter is in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Lowe’s has been specialized for their Home Improvement retail chain across the United States and it is the second-largest hardware chain in the US after The Home Depot. It runs over two thousand retail and subsidiary chains in the United States. Apart from their retail business, Lowe’s is also the largest credit, VISA, and MasterCard issuer of the United States, which is powered by Synchrony Bank, US.
Besides doing retail business, Lowe’s is also known for its card services in the United States. If you have one, then hope you find this article helpful.
Again if you face any kind of problem, then you can tell us in the comment section down below to help you in solving your problem as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions Of www.lowes.com/activate
- What is the minimum credit score I need to be eligible for Lowe’s credit card?
Ans: You should need a minimum of 750 or above credit score to apply for this card.
- How to apply for a Lowe’s Advantage Credit card online?
Ans: You can easily apply for the Low’s Advantage Credit Card or Lowe’s Business Credit Card online by visiting Lowe’s official portal at www.lowes.com/l/Credit.html. Here choose the card which fits you more and applies for it instantly.
- How to pay my Lowe’s credit card bills?
Ans: You can instantly pay your credit card bill by visiting the Lowe’s official at www.lowes.syf.com/ and login to your account. Then follow a few more steps to pay your card bill.
Alternatively, you can call Lowe’s customer care at 1-800-444-1408 and provide the information as they ask to make your bill payment smoothly.
- What are the advantages of a Lowe’s credit card?
Ans: There are numerous advantages available from a Lowe’s credit card like you will enjoy huge discounts, deals, cash backs and other exciting offers that come with your Lowe’s credit card.
- What if I lost my Lowe’s Credit Card?
Ans: Call immediately to the Lowe’s customer care helpdesk at 1-800-444-1408 and inform them about your lost card. A new card will be issued soon after your complaint. This will take a minimum of Ten to Fifteen days to complete the replacement process.
- Who is the issuer of Lowe’s Credit card?
Ans: America’s one of the most trusted financial institutions The Synchrony Bank issues all types of Lowe’s Credit and VISA cards in the United States.
Contact Lowe’s Card Service
- Phone: 1-800-444-1408 [24/7]
- Technical Helpdesk: 1-888-775-6937 [8.30 am – 7 pm, ET]
- Website: lowes.com/Credit
- Card Activation:www.lowes.com/activate